|DEI RF Capabilities
Device Engineering is AS9100:2009 Rev.C and ISO9001:2008 certified with design, production and test resources available. DEI is familiar with Military, Avionics, Commercial, and Industrial Integrated Circuit Design and Production Flows.
DEI has teamed with an experienced RF Design group to provide RF solutions to our customers.
- The design team's expertise lies in the following areas:
- Read channels for mass storage
- PLLs from 200 MHz to 12 GHZ
- Low Noise Frequency Synthesizers
- SERDES circuits from 2.5 Gbps to 10 Gbps
- RF radio blocks from 900 MHz to 9 GHz
- LNA, Mixers, Up/Down Converters, Filters, PAs, AGC, ADC
- UWB: OFDM and DSS
- Extensive VCO experience: LC, Rings
- 10 Gbps optical comms including TIA, LDD and Limiting Amps
- RF design tools currently utilized:
- Cadence Front End
- Schematic capture, Spectre, Spectre RF, Verilog, AHDL, and Mixed Mode simulation capability
- Cadence Back End
- Layout, DivaDRC, DivaLS, Assura
- NASSDA HSIM event driven simulator
- Communications package
- DSP blockset
- Tek 2041 AWG
- Tek 744A 2 GS/s digitizing oscilloscope
- HP 8561 6.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- HP 8753D Network Analyzer
- HP 12 GHz digitizing oscilloscope
- Rohde & Schwartz SMB 100A signal generator ( 9 kHZ - 6 GHz)
- Agilent 53131A Universal counters w/3 GHz option
- Environmental Chamber
Device Engineering is a Chandler, AZ based design and manufacturing facility specializing in Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits.
DEI has a Quality Management System (QMS) that is AS9100:2009 Rev.C and ISO9001:2008 certified.
© 2011-2018 Device Engineering All rights reserved